The rainy season in RVA is almost continuous in the spring. The most beautiful morning can easily be over run with afternoon showers to spoil the fun. During a rainy day, it is easy to be unmotivated or grumpy even if your day was ruined. I for one love the rain, I used to splash around in it as a kid. As an adult, I find inspiration, relaxation and peace from the rain.
Many people would not associate the rain with fashion, home or music. For me the perfect rainy day is made by just those elements. Today I am sharing some of my favorite pieces for a cozy rainy day.
Vulspa Candles – perceptually Santiago Huckleberry
- Carolina in my mind – James Taylor
- Tequila Again – Brothers Osborne
- Your Majesty – Zac Brown Band
- Can’t help falling in love – Elvis
- Dreams – Fleetwood Mac
- A simple song – Chris Stapleton
- While you still can- Brothers Osborne
- Night Owl – Little Big Town
- Islands in the stream – Dolly Parton
- Fire and the rain – James Taylor
- Sober – Little big Town
- Come away with me – Norah Jones
- The first cut is the deepest – Sheryl Crow
- My stupid mouth – John Mayer
Paired together, I find such peace and calm. There is something to be said when all the senses are on the same page. I hope these tips help you enjoy your next rainy day. For more lifestyle tips and tricks, be sure you subscribe to my email!