The April Guide to Netflix:
I couldn’t tell you the last time I felt like giving a whole Saturday to a good Netflix Binge. I am the girl who has watched The Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec and Frazier countless times. I feel so out of the loop on the latest shows coming to Netflix though! I wish some days I could just lounge around for a full day and enjoy a new binge. So in an effort to explore new things, I am excited to announce a few of the new titles and series coming to Netflix this April! This list has something for everyone, so if you’re watching Netflix with your husband, girlfriends, or just need a moment to yourself. There is something here for you!
- I Am Legend – classic
- Friday the 13th – you won’t catch me watching a horror movie, sorry not sorry.
- Pineapple Express – always loved stupid boy movies.
- P.S. I Love You – when I need a good cry, I’m coming for ya!
- Spy Kids– a great throwback, all ill be thinking is how Juni is Married to Meghan Trainer now.
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants– The ultimate BFF sleepover movie circa 2005!
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2– somehow I never saw this, think it might be time.
- Kevin Hart: Irresponsible Netflix Original Stand-up Special – I freaking love Kevin Hart, he is hysterical and wouldn’t dare miss a new stand up of his.
- Someone Great Netflix Original Movie – Just from the preview and cast I am hooked!
- The Ugly Truth – Another great reason to look at Gerard Butler if you don’t want to cry about him in P.S. I love you, you might just hate him in this.
- American Honey– Have not seen this yet, but can’t wait to!
- The New Romantic – another I have never seen but looks too good!
- The Hateful Eight: Extended Version– heard this was good (via my fiancée)
- Unicorn Store Netflix Original Movie- before Brie Larson was Captain Marvel.
- Sherlock Holmes- Ahh Witty humor
- Obsessed – Ms. Knowles just looking after her man, that’s all I’ll say.
There are a lot of other series, movies, and Netflix originals coming out that I did not list here, I think this is a good start though!
What are you watching this Spring? Drop your comments below!